Please respond to

*Position: Sr. Biztalk Developer*

*Location: Reston , VA (Only Locals to VA, DC, MD)*

*Rate: Open*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Basically we’re looking for 2 developer resources with deep BizTalk 2006
experience (preferable BizTalk 2006 R2) for XML integration projects with
two different 3rd parties.

*Here’s a brief description of the projects:*

The projects mainly involve developing processes for integrating with
various wireless carriers to provision wireless services for customers.  We
currently have a system/architecture, Carrier Integration System (CIS),
which is our BizTalk system for integrating with carriers.   We also have
other BizTalk processes for other business processes that may also need to
be enhanced.  CIS exposes web services to internal systems/process to be
consumed by them and the results of the service updated to back office
databases (SQL Server).  CIS interfaces with the carriers via xml
transaction via xml over html or consuming webservice interfaces provided by
the carriers.  The projects specifically involve:

•         Work with team in designing/developing new wireless carrier
transactions and processes

•         Enhancing existing carrier transactions

•         Work with the carriers in understanding xml transactions and data

•         Identifying architectural design enhancements as needed

•         Identify areas of performance improvement

•         Potential help define/develop data models and stored procedures

•         Provide input on best practices for BizTalk solutions

•         Develop custom pipelines/adaptors as needed

Thanks & Regards

Sr. IT Recruiter

Supremesoft Corporation

Vienna, VA  22182

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original