Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Pega Systems
Resource

Location                                           :  Harrisburg, PA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6-12 months

Looking for PEGA Systems resource.

This position will be responsible for PegaSystems rules development in support
of an insurance quoting and policy issuance system.

This position will code, test, debug, document and implement new systems and
changes to existing systems.

Start ASAP!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Hari