Hello Friends,

We have a direct position for a *WebLogic Administrator*. Would appreciate
if you can email me your consultants resume along with the rates that you
are marketing them for.

*Location:* Richmond, VA

*Duration:* 12 + Months

*Job title:* *WebLogic Administrator*

*Job Description:*

   -

This person will be required to install, configure and document the various
infrastructure components and integrate them in multiple environments. This
person will also be responsible for administration and maintenance of said
components, and deployment of application releases to all environments.

Technical skill set:
Must Have:
Weblogic 8.1/9.0
Apache2.0
IIS6.0
GetAccess7.1 - 7.3
IDM 6.0 and 7.0
UNIX
LINUX
Shell and VB scripting

Skill Set, Nice to Have:
Weblogic 10.0
Iplanet6.0
Basic Windows
AD (Active Directory), at least conceptually must understand User Objects
and Organization Units
LDIFDE (Lightweight Data Interchange Format, Data Exchange)
CSVDE (Comma Separated Value Data Exchange)
ADSI Edit
LDAP
MIIS
Windows 2003 server