looking for a strong individual with leadership skills who excels in J2EE technologies (namely JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, JMS, JMX, Struts), OO Design and performance tuning for backend Fulfillment systems development and support. The person also would need to have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL , oracle, jdbc, communication between java and db apis is desired.
· Hands-on experience in OOO programming concepts and design patterns
· Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Java language and J2EE
· Experience with IBM MQ Series 6.x
· Understanding of database concepts and SQL./PLSQL
· Proficient with XML concepts and tools (DTD, XSD, XML parsers)
· Proficient in Perl scripting language
· Proficient with transport protocols HTTP; FTP
· Knowledge of web services and SOA concepts
· Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
· Familiar with project management and software project life cycle
· Skilled at managing multiple deliverables with various time lines
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-level software with a focus in high-volume, high-availability J2EE applications
- Strong background in Java, JSP, JDBC, XML and OOP
- Solid experience with distributed app servers, RDBMS, client- server frameworks and messaging middleware
- Deep experience in the analysis of technical issues and translating them into architectural designs, technical specs and standards in support of a robust, scalable platform
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to zilliontechnologies+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/zilliontechnologies?hl=en