*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*
This is my direct client opening for *Senior *Business analyst * - NJ*. This
is a *3+ month’s* contract position. **
We have an immediate need for a senior business analyst with demonstrable
success working with sales/marketing groups and other business stakeholders
to deliver detailed business requirements for internet portals, including
functionality, user experience, and user security controls. We are looking
for Senior BA with Portal experience and insurance backgrounds are going to
* Financial services/insurance knowledge/experience
* Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis,
elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
* Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in
both technical and user-friendly language.
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a
thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and
translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via
workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, and other methods.
* Has prior experience in managing requirements for B2C portal, including
but not limited to personalization, customer profiling based on business
rules, security controls and best practices for application integration on
* Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis in
order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
* Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
* Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write
* Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a
clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
* Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide
direction to developers and/or the project team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total *Senior BA **Exp*:
Total Financial services/insurance knowledge/exp:
Total Portal exp and insurance backgrounds:
Total exp with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation,
modeling, verification, and methodology development:
Total exp in managing requirements for B2C portal:
Total exp with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
Total exp in Analyzing and verifying requirements for completeness,
consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards:
Total exp in Developing and utilizing standard templates to accurately and
concisely write requirement specifications:
Total exp in translating conceptual user requirements into functional
Total exp in Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts
to provide direction to developers and/or the project team:
Do you have ability to interact professionally with a diverse group,
executives, managers, and subject matter experts? Y/N
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:t...@beyondtekit.com?subject=senior BA - NJ
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Thanks and Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at