*PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO ch...@amtexsystems.com *

Hot position!!!

 Need a Tivoli consultant with IBM Tivoli, Tivoli Directory Integrator, ITIM
4.6, Korn Shell, Perl experience.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* Tivoli Consultant

*Requirement:* IBM Tivoli, Tivoli Directory Integrator, ITIM 4.6, Korn
Shell, Perl

*Location:* CT

*Rate:* $55/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 6 months

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

DUTIES >> Analyze Root Cause of failures in ITIM (IBM Tivoili Identity
Manager) and related Middleware products and suggest remediation.

Cooperate with Provisioning Team to understand and remediate production
failures, whether the failures are a result of automation failure or
deficiencies in Standard Operating Procedures.

Help author a Design Alternative Document relating to provisioning of
Universal Groups and Distribution Groups in Active Directory.

SKILLS >> Tivoli Directory Integrator, ITIM 4.6 (IBM Tivoili Identity
Manager) , Korn Shell, Perl, and some exposure to ITIM Java API.

Detail oriented, but also capable of providing written documentation at an
end-to-end level to Enterprise Support organizations.

Special focus on quality of provisioning to a multi-domain Active Directory
environment.

EDUCATION >> Four or more years experience in Identity Provisioning, with a
preference for work in the IBM Tivoli suite. Programing experience that
includes java and shell scripting.

Please send me qualified candidates as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801, New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com

Tel:     646-200-7242

Fax:     732-603-0043

Email: ch...@amtexsystems.com

*Business Verticals: *Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division |
Offshore development | Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice |
Technology Infrastructure

*Office Locations: *New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los
Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.