Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Need Quick Reply

Position: Load Runner Tester

Duration: 18 Months

Location: Des Moines, IA

Rate: $34/HR (Not Negotiable)

Must Have Previous Wells Fargo Exp or Strong Banking Exp.

Must have strong Load Runner Experience.

Load Runner Automation Engineer Position.   Needs 3-5 years of LoadRunner
development and execution experience needed.

NOTE: Qualified candidates will be given a Load Runner exam to pass prior to
any interviews and after initial interview screen.  The Load Runner exam is
designed to assess the Load Runner Automation Engineer's skill set.

* Previous Wells Fargo experience.

* Des Moines or Minneapolis.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

QA Testing: QA Testing