*Position *

*Contact *

*Job description and Skills*

*Position: GUI Developer (Two Positions)** **non-local ok but not preferred,
in person interview will be required.***

*Duration: 3-6 Months + Extension.*

*Level Of Experience: 3-5 Years.*

*Location: Lexington, MA.*

*Srilu ravuri, Technical Recruiter *

*srilu.rav...@vedicsoft.com*

*Tel 732.623.9900 x 946*

  *GUI Developer in Lexington, Mass *

*Resumes were  rejected because they were mainly Java Developers who use
Eclipse. They are looking for UI Developers with 3-5 years of exp. actually
developing Eclipse applications or plug-ins. *

*GUI Developer*

We are looking for augmenting our UI team with two more resources. We are
looking for people who build either swing based GUIS or eclipse plug in
modules.

*Position *

*Contact *

*Job description and Skills*

*Position:* *Project Manager /  Business Information Analyst / Project
Server*

*Duration: 3-6 Months +Extension.*

*Location: E Dorado Hills, CA*

*Expected Joining Date : ASAP*

*Level Of Experience: 7+ Years.*

*Hema Konuri, Technical Recruiter *

hema.kon...@vedicsoft.com

Tel 732.623.9900 x 987

*Job Description:*

• Manages and coordinates the Shield Advance Technical Infrastructure
Environment Management process
• Assists Environment Management team members in gathering and documenting
requirements to provide for new or modified environments
• Assists in the technical document review providing necessary technical and
business feedback to the Architecture & Engineering organization
• Facilitates the approval process for Environment Management requests
• Conduct and coordinate weekly Environment Management Team meetings
• Prepare the necessary data and presentations to facilitate the monthly
Environment Governance Board meetings
• Provide project management input for new environment implementation
activities including planning, tracking, status reporting and escalation
management activities
• Maintains the EMT document repository area within Project Server**

*Requirement:*

• Assists Shield Advance Technical Infrastructure Management team in
maintaining project records and artifacts within Project Server
• 5 years IT/Business Application project management or project coordination
experience
• 3 to 5 years experience in Technical Writing, Technical Documentation
Control
• 2 years experience with MS Project Professional, MS Office, MS Visio, MS
Excel & MS Powerpoint
• Excellent communications and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Supervisory or management experience desired