Tivoli Storage Manager
*PLEASE DON’T SUBMIT RESUMES IF COSULTANT IS NOT READY FOR INPERSON
INTERVIEW AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONIC ROUND *
*Years of experience: 5 – 7 Years Needed*
*Required Skills: *
· This position requires a minimum of 5 years experience with IBM
Tivoli Storage Manager backup server implementation and support in a UNIX
(preferably AIX) environment.
· Must have solid scripting expertise in KORN shell and TSM
· Solid experience with building and deploying TSM servers. Solid
trouble shooting skills for both the TSM Client and Server configuration and
· Experience with Tape Libraries such as IBM 3584, STK SL8500 to
*Preferred Skills: *
· Additional experience with Tivoli Data Protection (TDP) products
such as SQL TDP, Exchange TDP, DB2 API Interface to TSM.
· Experience with TSM (ADSM) in a z/OS environment is helpful.
· Experience with TSM LAN-Free Storage Agent.
· Experience with EMC CDL's.
*SOFT SKILLS NEEDED*
· ABILITY TO WORK WITH PROJECT TEAMS, ENGINEERING, AND DEVELOPERS TO
ENSURE SUCCESSFUL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION.
*Detailed Description of Daily Assignment: *
· This position will report to an Engineering Manager and will
primarily have responsibility to build and maintain TSM server instances on
· Work closely with Lead Engineers to validate/refine TSM Server
designs prior to implementation.
· Coordinate with UNIX Engineers and other Technical Support groups
*Detailed Description of needed deliverable: *
· Delivery of any required maintenance, documentation, and
configuration to the above project.
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at