Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :
*redd...@openboxsolutions.com<va...@openboxsolutions.com>
*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Need someone with 7 years experience and previous Freddie Mac Experience.
This is a 2-3 months contract position with possibility of an
extension.Please make sure you submit candidates who are on your h1 visa
only, we cannot work with candidates through multiple layers. *

* *

*Job Title: Senior Business Analyst *

*Duration: 2-3 months *

*Location: McLean VA *

*Job Description::*

* Business Analysts will work with the project managers, business and IT
partners to complete requirements, solution's and project documentation in
order meet the business case needs.

skill:                 Senior (7+ yrs)
* *
**skills:                 Internal Freddie knowledge is must** *

  *With Regards:
**Reddi*

2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000