Dear Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job description and send me some matching resumes  along
with contact details ASAP.

Role: Sr.Oracle DBA
Location: Trenton, NJ.
Duration: 1 yr

Qualified candidates must have the following experience:

• 9+ years strong expereince (with Lead expereince)
• 6+ years strong experience in database administration including
Oracle 10g and 11g
• Hands on experience in advanced features of 10g (AWR, ASH etc)
• Solid experience in database design, RAC& ASM
• Demonstrated experience in database performance tuning and SQL code tuning
• Hands-on experience in delivering enterprise-wide IT systems in
major industries
• High customer focus
• ITIL / MOF methodologies

 Responsibilities and required skills:

• Communicate with project managers and closely work with developers
in the role of a database SME (subject matter expert) leading the
application through the  SDLC process from design to deployment.
• Review of Requirements Definitions
• Architectural Review
• DB Capacity/Scalability Planning
• Build Database Design
• Review System Designs
• Generate physical models
• Build/Deploy Schemas & Databases
• Code review and optimization
• Benchmark app/db performance
• Support System Testing
• Support Scalability and Performance Testing
• Production Deployment
• Performance Tuning (Database, SQL, Server level)
• Good experience in 10g (AWR, ASH etc)

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id:
visit us @
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly