Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : **Senior Datastage developer**

Location : VA
Duration : 5 Months.

MUST HAVE *Freddie Mac * (client)EXPERIENCE.
* * ** *

* *

*Job Description:*

   - Work with other developers, business area, Subject Matter Experts
   (SMEs) performing development activities across all phases of the project
   development lifecycle.

   - Review and accept software and interface design and requirements.
   - Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to
   initiate coding.
   - Document process descriptions, which define and encapsulate the
   component interfaces.
   - Performing Unit and System Testing
   - Documenting the test results for all interfaces

   - Mid-level (7 yrs)

   - -Datastage design, C, Shell Script, development, unit testing, SQL
   - -Implement DataStage code as specified in the design, ensuring that
   software fully satisfies functional and non-functional requirements
   - ยท As part of the development of ETL, designing process flows, writing
   and reviewing specifications, Mapping documents and Unit test cases to
   actual build (using DataStage  Designer, Director and Manager)

With Regards:

*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000