Hope you are doing good,
*Please send matching resumes only -- We need ADMINS not DEVELOPERS*
*Title: Power Center Admin (Informatica) / Oracle DBA*
*Location: Texas or Southern California*
*Length: 1+ year*
*Consultant job description:*
The Sr. Power Center *Admin *(Informatica) / Oracle DBA consultant will
provide technical support, trouble shooting, and upgrade setup/support
on Informatica PowerCenter and database related issues.
· Must have 5+ years of strong experience in using
ETL(Extraction, Transformation, Loading) utilizing Informatica
· PowerCenter 8.1.x and 8.6.
· Must have 5+ years of strong experience in Oracle (9i,10g,11g)
database administration, patching,
· OEM and troubleshooting.
· Must have strong experience on UNIX Platform like SUN Solaris /
HP-UX and Shell scripting
· Experience in the administration of a Production Informatica Power
· Experience in using version 8.1.x and 8.6, Including software
installation / configuration, object migration
· and performance tuning /optimization.
· Migration of Informatica Power Center mappings
· Setup appropriate ETL administration best practices and procedures
· Maintain all necessary updates and/or patches for the ETL
· Monitors and tunes ETL repository and system for performance
· Identifies, researches, and resolves ETL root cause of production
issues or system problems
· Code/folder migration from one environment to practices as part of
another as part of
· release management
· Should be able to provide 24x7 on-call support
· Ability to perform root cause analysis, Performance monitoring and
application related issues
· Experience with the Informatica command Line utilities
· Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Track record of effective presentations and building consensus
*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*
We really appreciate for your early response.
*Thanks & Regards*
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038
Yahoo IM: phanirecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at