*Very Urgent Need Of C# .Net Programmer with Windows Forms* *mail your
resumes to **saif....@catstaffing.com* <saif....@catstaffing.com>
Position - C#/.NET Programmers
Duration - 6 months
Location - Burlington, MA
Our client is set to merge with a large competitor at the end of the year
but has recently won a large amount of business that has resulted in the
need for contract labor.
They are currently looking to bring on two C# /.NET programmers with strong
windows forms experience onto the software development team.
The position is for a senior software engineer to assist in the development
of applications that interface with devices involved with the capture of
demographic and biometric data for ID technologies. Responsibilities will
include development and support of customer specific applications,
integration of internally developed application with customer and third
party hardware systems, and system integration and testing. In order to be
successful this person will have to demonstrate good project management,
communications and software development skills and do so with a minimal day
to day oversight by management.
Communication for this role is very important as this individual needs to be
able to take direction and work closely with a group of developers but also
be able to be take ownership of assigned duties.
-Development of applications for capturing demographic and biometric data,
including integration with third party hardware systems.
• Maintenance of existing applications.
• Configuration and testing of PC Hardware/Software.
• Support in developing user guides.
• Training of personal in use of system.
• Acting as higher level support in troubleshooting problems.
• Several years experience in software development with at least two years
of strong C# and .NET programming.
• Familiar with source management tools and agile development methodologies
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal including the ability to
converse with engineers and non-engineers of diverse backgrounds.
• Familiarity with relational database technology and SQL language.
• A fundamental understanding of computer hardware and system architecture.
• A fundamental understanding of computer communications and network
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar highly technical
Thanks & Regards
*CAT Technology Inc.
*Office: 201-255-0319 x 158
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at