Hot position!!

 Need a Network Security Analyst with LDAP, firewall, Unix, certifications.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* *Network Security Analyst*

*Requirement:* *LDAP, firewall, Unix, certifications*

*Location:* Woonsocket, RI

*Rate:* $50/Hour on C2C

*Duration:* 6 months

The Security Analyst will work closely with the client's Business Teams,
Help Desk Teams, IS Risk Team, and other IT support teams. Primary
responsibilities are incident resolution, fulfilling LDAP requests for user
provisioning, and audit support.

*Network Security Analyst Qualifications:*
* 1-3 years of experience with firewall installation, configuration, and
administration/support (Checkpoint/Nokia and Cisco PIX) in a large
enterprise environment (preferred)
* Familiarity with UNIX technologies (Sun and Solaris)
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Minimum Certifications or Professional Credentials (Security+, Network+,

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801, New York, NYC-10004

Tel:     646-200-7242

Fax:     732-603-0043

*Business Verticals: *Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division |
Offshore development | Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice |
Technology Infrastructure

*Office Locations: *New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los
Angeles and London

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.