Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Network Engineer

Location: Middletown, NJ

Duration: 12+ months

Rate: $40/hr

Project Name:
Voice Aware Network (VAN)

Project Description:
Infrastructure that provides connectivity for VoIP elements across CLIENTS
Common Backbone Network to support consumer and business VoIP services.

Job Description:
Work with partner organizations to understand requirements to support VoIP
services on the Voice-Aware Network (VAN) infrastructure, define design
solutions, specify certification requirements, provide engineering rules, and
support Tier 4+ escalation of field issues.

Skill Experience Need
1) MPLS/IP routing protocols Expert Required
2) Design of carrier-grade networks Expert Required
3) Prior CLIENT experience Expert Desired
4) Troubleshooting of network problems Expert Required
5) Analysis of network performance Expert Required
6) Script development (e.g., Perl, C++, Java) Expert Required

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.