Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Position : Sr. Java Developer*

*Location : Herndon, VA*

*Duration: 6+  Months*

*Rate: 43-45$/ Hour*

Resolvit IT & Management Consulting (Resolvit) is looking for a Senior Java
Developer to work. Successful candidates will utilize their knowledge to
design and engineer the enterprise provisioning systems for high speed data,
VoIP, and video services. A good candidate will demonstrate the ability to
ensure technical solutions are designed, coded, implemented and operated in
a reliable and cost-effective manner. A successful candidate will design and
develop applications in JAVA using the technologies listed below, develop
Unit testing and implementing webservices, perform application development
using Weblogic or JBOSS application server, create and build installation
scripts using ANT or UNIX shell, perform software design using object
modeling language such as UML, program systems using ORACLE DB and LDAP as
enterprise data store. Design patterns and Spring framework experience are
also highly desired.

The ideal candidate will use their experience, to not only meet the
expectations of our client, but to reach beyond our client’s expectations in
support of their objectives.

The ideal candidate will have of detailed experience or a working knowledge
of all the following:

·        XML

·        JAVA

·        EJB

·        RMI (Remote Method Invocation)

·        UNIX

·        JMS

·        JDBC

·        JNDI

·        SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)

·        Webservices

·        Weblogic Integration

·        JPD's (Java Process Definition)

The ideal candidate will have be an expert in following areas:

·        XML

·        JAVA Development

·        SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)

Optional and preferred experience includes the following:

·      Sun certified developer for JAVA 2 platform – J2EE 5 preferred

·       BEA 8.1 certified developer

Other Requirements include:

·       Legal to work in U.S.

·       Fluent English

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>