We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                   :   Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Location                  :  Houston, TX

Contract Length     :  6 Months

Skills required:

*         8-10 years of software development/implementation experience.

*         5-6 years of strong PL/SQL and shell script (Korn shell)
development with the Oracle 10g or 9i database.

*         Ability to write/debug complex SQL statements with some experience
in SQL performance tuning.

*         Functional knowledge of standard Oracle Workflows.

*         Strong analytical skills with experience in writing
functional/technical specifications.

*         Ability to handle major development assignments with minimum

*         Any experience in J2EE (EJB, Servlet amp; JSP) and Java
technologies is a big plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.