Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Oracle BPEL/B2B

Location                               :  Knoxville, TN

Duration                                :  3-4 months

Rate                                       :

Phone Hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Looking for an Oracle B2B/BPEL (oracle's EDI products) expert.

We have implemented this product and are live with 3 customers, but
unfortunately our consultants took all of the knowledge with them and we are
struggling support this product, anding additional customers to the product and
maintaining our current setups.

I just recently hired an EDI expert, but now I need someone to come on board
and train her in B2B/BPEL, as well as document current state.

This would probably be only a 90-120 day engagement.  The person must have
strong speaking, and writing skills.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.