Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good,

*Should have previous Wells Fargo experience. Do not send me resumes without
Wells Fargo exp.*

* *

*Title: Sr. Websphere Administrator*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Length: 6 months*

* *

There are many positions coming up, we are looking for Sr. Websphere
Administrator in AZ. Candidate should have previous *Wells
Fargo*experience. This is mandatory. Interviews starts tomorrow and
project will
start on Monday.

Please send resume who has done project with Wells Fargo directly.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240