Hello friends am looking for the *Remedy Developer with **of* *custom
Remedy development experience*
*Sr. Remedy Developer***
*An established application development team is seeking an individual with
significant custom *Remedy development experience*. The Remedy Developer
position entails development, support, and administration of the Remedy
Action Request System (ARS) v6.3+. The main focus is development of a
custom, high transaction rate ARS application used for message processing
and ticketing workflow. This person is expected to collaborate as required
and work independently in all phases of the software development life cycle
including development, preparation of test environment, software upgrades,
training and support to internal users and troubleshooting production
- Minimum of a 4 year technical degree in Information Systems, CS, Math,
Physics or Engineering with a minimum of 4 years application development
experience, Master's a plus.
- Must have at least 4+ years of *custom Remedy development
experience*(out-of-box implementation experience is not sufficient).
- Knowledge of 6.3+ is required, 7.x helpful.
- Experience in developing Workflow objects (e.g. Active Links, Filters,
Guides, View Forms).
- Strong Experience in SQL and PL/SQL (queries, store procedures and
- Proven Software Development Life Cycle Management experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems involving Remedy applications and
- Experience in IT Service Management including ITIL best practices covering
incident, request, problem, change and knowledge management.
- Prior experience gathering and documenting business requirements for
software enhancement and/or new applications development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self starter, detail oriented and team focused.
- ITIL certification.
- Previous experience using Remedy Mid-Tier and Remedy Java APIs desired.
- Experience with Java and shell scripting.
- Practical experience of Solaris and Oracle desired.
- Quality Assurance skills and experience.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
*C**andidates must be able to pass a background and drug screen.*
******Candidates must have worked developing Remedy within a custom
application or they will not be considered******
*Max Rate: $50/hr*
*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: **ch...@nihaki.com* <ch...@nihaki.com>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at