Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Job Title: Project Manager *

*Location: McLean VA *

*Duration: 2-3 months *

Job description:

This position will support Client Services as we are in the process of
filling FRE positions.  Assignments will be to support Project Director in
order to complete deliverables for business case and solutioning efforts as
well as operational efforts underway.

Project Manager leading and completing tasks releated to business case
development, solutioning and operational build activities.
skill:                 Mgmt/Lead
skills:                 Freddie Experience a plus

  *With Regards:

2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108