Send resumes to souja...@icynergyit.com
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
Job Title: Sr. SAP Business Analyst/Project Manager
This position will perform Business Analyst/Project Manager functions within
the Go-to-Market Team.
The Business Analysis duties of this position include but are not limited
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions, either by interviewing
business and technical individuals or in a group/workshop type setting. -
This will require preparation of workshop or interview materials;
documenting workshop notes; identifying application requirements.
- Write supporting functional enhancement design documents to meet
identified requirements. Work with technical developers to ensure supporting
reports, interfaces, conversions, forms and workflow are effectively built,
tested and implemented.
- Fit-gap analysis, design requirements to fit with current applications or
for new applications. gather implementation requirements and plan , go-live
activities and production support.
- Develop, document, test and implement the design with acceptance and
support of business and audit controls leadership.
- Identify, document and facilitate or conduct all unit testing, mock and
system testing of mission critical scenarios; manage expected results versus
actual results; track and resolve errors.
- Support generation of procedural documentation regarding the business
processes being implemented. This documentation will then be leveraged to
create end user training manuals by functional area. - Support all Program
Management Office requirements related to work activities (documentation &
reporting). - Provide post-implementation production support.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple tasks for yourself and possibly others.
- Can help identify the work/tasks that are necessary to implement a
deliverable and then put them in a plan and manage to that plan.
- Can present status of tasks to management. Escalates as necessary critical
tasks that are not meeting deliverables timelines.
- Can manage a project budget if necessary (has experience in this role in
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at