Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

ETL Teradata Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Plano, TX

Rate: $37-40/HR

LOCAL candidates or candidates within the state of Texas will get first

F2F is required; local candidates highly preferred

MUST have EXCELLENT communications.

Informatica Developer - 6 months contract located in Plano, TX

Required Skills:

Teradata SQL

BS in Computer Science or Math or Science or Engineering
Minimum 5 years of development experience in data warehousing, operation data
store and/or data management
Minimum 3 years of hands on Teradata experience working on client projects

SAS Skills highly desirable

Job Description: ETL Developer

Demand Planning / SAS
Excellent communication skills
Perform detail design from high level requirements and document them
Code (SQL/BTEQ) based on detail design and write code documentation
Get code peer reviewed and make modifications per the feedback
Document code dependency & request migration across environments
Perform data loading data cleansing and/or data profiling
Develop test plans, create datasets, perform testing and document test results
Write control process scripts to trigger/schedule jobs
Analyze defect and fix code per SLA with business teams

Qualifying Questions (Required by hiring manager; answers will be sent along
with resume.):
1. How many years experience do you have specifically doing data warehousing,
operation data store and/or data management?
2. Do you have Demand Planning experience? Where used?
3. Do you have skills in Teradata with SAS? Where used?

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.