Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Java Architect with
Liferay Portal Exp

Location                                           :  San Jose, CA (Need local
to CA)

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 + months

Local resources required, Western side resources strongly preferred

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

Position Overview:

Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer/Architect, who can design and
build web based applications from scratch.

Skills required:

- 8+ years Java Development Experience.

- Expert Portlet Development Experience JSR 168/ JSR 286

- Prefer Architect/ Lead Level Experience. -

- Excellent Java/J2EE/Spring/Oracle Experience.

- Web Services Experience.

- Ajax and velocity Experience a major plus.

- Experience with Liferay Portal is a must

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.