Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Oracle  OSFM
Location:  CA
Duration:  6 months

Ideally, I need a Sr. Technical MFG lead with OSFM (Oracle Shop Floor
Management) expertise up to 11.5.10 with functional skills needed as well.
The resource must have strong experience in testing, training, gathering
requirements etc. as well as proven lead experience around Manufacturing

Eifer Software Solutions Inc