Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com*
*Position: SAP Business Analyst with* (*data warehouse/data architecture
exp. BPS and BW exp in the Finance area (FI-CO) is required**)*
*Duration: 3 Months+*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*LOCAL CONSULTANT IS HIGHLY PREFERABLE*
*HM would like *data warehouse/data architecture exp. BPS and BW exp in the
Finance area (FI-CO) is required*. This candidate would need to understand
how it is used and potentially be able to support it. LOCAL PREFERRED*
*Sr. SAP Business Analyst/Project Manager*
This position will perform Business Analyst/Project Manager functions within
the Go-to-Market Team.
The Business Analysis duties of this position include but are not limited
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions, either by interviewing
business and technical individuals or in a group/workshop type setting. -
This will require preparation of workshop or interview materials;
documenting workshop notes; identifying application requirements.
- Write supporting functional enhancement design documents to meet
identified requirements. Work with technical developers to ensure supporting
reports, interfaces, conversions, forms and workflow are effectively built,
tested and implemented.
- Fit-gap analysis, design requirements to fit with current applications or
for new applications. gather implementation requirements and plan , go-live
activities and production support.
- Develop, document, test and implement the design with acceptance and
support of business and audit controls leadership.
- Identify, document and facilitate or conduct all unit testing, mock and
system testing of mission critical scenarios; manage expected results versus
actual results; track and resolve errors.
- Support generation of procedural documentation regarding the business
processes being implemented. This documentation will then be leveraged to
create end user training manuals by functional area. - Support all Program
Management Office requirements related to work activities (documentation &
reporting). - Provide post-implementation production support.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple tasks for yourself and possibly others.
- Can help identify the work/tasks that are necessary to implement a
deliverable and then put them in a plan and manage to that plan.
- Can present status of tasks to management. Escalates as necessary critical
tasks that are not meeting deliverables timelines.
- Can manage a project budget if necessary (has experience in this role in
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at