Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

*We are lookoing for E-Commerce Buisness Analyst*

   - 5-7 + years of Experience required in the E-Commerce area is mandatory.
   - Knowledge and experience working with *Ecommerce platforms* such
as *Elastic
   Path, ATG, IBM*
   - Domain/functional expertise: eCommerce reporting

*Location : Bay Area, CA*
*Duration : 5 Months+*

*Please reply with Following Details:*

 Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
 Expected Salary :
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card/ EAD/TN/ H1B Transfer):

        Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817,