Hello Partner’s,

Greetings

We have the below said requirement, Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you have any consultants for this position.
If yes, please send me the resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com or
satya.sur...@gmail.com

Can you please send me resumes along with the rate and one reference?

Client gives preferences to US Citizens, nest someone local are nearby
areas.

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Role: Network Engineer *

*Work Location: Madison, Wisconsin.*

*Duration: 6+ Months.*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

Client  is looking for an individual with strong technical skills and
experience to assist with project management tasks, create documentation,
and execute infrastructure deployment tasks to accomplish the goal of
relocating Client-managed servers to the state data center, while minimizing
the impact of said relocation on the Clients's program business. The
individual will be expected to work with other server co-location project
team members in the development and execution of detailed project plans for
the migration of services and applications.

Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to
interact with staff at all levels. Network Engineer capabilities with 8 or
more years of experience, with experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals, and to independently perform a variety of complicated
tasks is expected.

*Special note: Prior to selection, candidates will be subject to a criminal
background check which may include fingerprinting.*

* *

*Required Skills:*

Cisco ACS (Access Control Server)

*3+ years*

Cisco CatOS (Ethernet switches)

*3+ years*

Cisco IOS (Routers and switches)

*3+ years*

Cisco Works (network management)

*3+ years*

Layer 4 Load Balancing

*3+ years*

NetFlow

*3+ years*

Network Security (Firewalls)

*3+ years*

TCP/IP - DNS

*3+ years*

MS Windows Server 2000/2003/2008

*3+ years*

Plan installation and implementation

*3+ years*

Backup and recovery techniques

*3+ years*

Develop test plans and procedures

*3+ years*

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com***

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*