Reply to

This is for my direct client opening for Pacbase Developers – Charlotte, NC;
or Winston/Salem. This is a 6-12 months+ contract position. The hourly rate
is 40/hr. 6 POSITIONS are available and need resumes ASAP!

The existing application our client has was developed in PacBase and they
are building on that framework for the new system. Eventually they will
migrate it into another technology but right now we need Pacbase developers
that will require very little ramp up time and can get up to speed quickly.

*Technical skills required:
*Pacbase (recent experience - within the last 2 years)
*Financial experience is a must and ACH application experience is very
highly desired!

Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:
Degree Major:
Total IT Experience:
Total Experience as a Pacbase Developer:
Total DB2 Experience:
Total SQL Experience:
Total CICS Experience:
Total Financial experience:
Total ACH application experience:
Hourly rate:
Is this rate W2 OR C2C?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen/Green Card/H1/other):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to *<>
*Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Thanks *

Placentia, CA

*Ph: 714 857 2002 extn 818*