Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  XML/XSL Developer

Location                                           :  NYC, NY

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  5 months

Should be local to NYC or NJ
Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

MUST HAVE XSL experience as well
Looking for a XSL developer that can write code to take XML data set and format
into a well design PDF.
XSL-FO experience a plus, as needed for PDF creation.
Experience with Oracle XML publisher, especially procurement contracts, will be
a plus.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.