Need GC/US Citizen/EAD

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation Contact Details with Current

Candidates must be able to do a F2F interview. Prefer candidates from VA / MD /
NC / WV / PA / DE / NJ - someone who can attend a F2F interview

Pay Rate: $30.00 per hour on 1099

Network Engineer with CCNA

Duration: 5-6 months

Location: Ashburn, VA

RESPONSIBILITIES: The Tier I Network Engineer responsibilities include first
level help desk and operational support for managed service operations with a
concentration on LAN/WAN network technology. The successful candidate will
troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution. They
must exhibit the skills necessary to provide technical support. This position
is first level within the Network Management Center and must possess the
ability to coordinate, execute, and evaluate logical and physical level issues
to resolution. They must ensure data integrity and implement standards,
procedures and policies to ensure availability, capacity and performance of
networks in conformance with SLAs. They will work daily with Business Customer

REQUIRED SKILLS: 3-5 years of experience with operational support, hands-on
configuration of Juniper routers, Cisco routers, hubs and switches is required.
Knowledgeable in the use of network management. Must have previous experience
in a NOC environment. Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills
a must. The successful candidate MUST posses or pass the customer clearance
process to qualify for this position.

PREFERRED SKILLS: Bi-lingual skills are a plus, but not required

REQUIRED EDUCATION: 4 year degree in any area of expertise

REQUIRED CERTIFICATION: Minimum Cisco CCNA certification

HOURS: Must be flexible to work in 7 X 24 support organization

Typically assigned project responsibility for highly sophisticated, complex
integrated system projects. Problems frequently lack precedent or standards.
Incumbent plans and carries out work independently and uses own initiative and
judgment to handle non-routine matters and ambiguous issues.
Normally receives only general instructions on new or more complex assignments.
Decisions are made independently and affect the work of others. Provides
technical guidance to lower level staff and may lead project team(s).
Contact is typically advisory in nature and involves both the exchange of
detailed/technical information and providing advice to clients on how to
proceed regarding an issue or business problem; typically deals with middle or
senior levels of management and/or external equivalents.
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of engineering principles, of job-related
functional area, of telecommunications technology and the business

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |