We have an urgent Req for XML Schema Modeler in Cincinnati, OH. Kindly
respond if your are interested for the position:

XML Schema Modeler
*Location:* Cincinnati, OH
*Duration*: 2-4 weeks; could be longer
**The XML schema modeler is responsible for developing XML schemas, which
are used by the Enterprise for sharing data between applications. At this
time, we have a contractor who is currently out of the office, and we are
looking to get someone to backfill his work until he returns.
**Develops a common XML to package for application-to-application

**2-4 years experience in developing XML.
2-4 years experience in data and XML schema modeling, including concepts
such as namespaces, restrictions, extensions, validation, and modularity.
2 or more years experience in translating/mapping relational data models
into XML and Schemas.
Knowledge of XSLT, Xpath, Xquery, XML parsers
Strong background in application and systems integration
Working knowledge of web services and SOA architecture
Understanding of relational databases, preferably Oracle
Some exposure in application development utilizing J2EE or .NET
**Experience utilizing XML databases (Oracle XML DB).

 Kindly send the following details:
Updated Resume:
Home No:
Cell no:
Email Address:
Work Authorization:
Will you relocate or travel to Cincinnati, OH?
Current Project status:

*Thanks and Regards,*

***Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International Inc. | 630-364-1839**|the_sea_of_silence
(Yahoo IM)**
**vi...@bitsft.com**|** **www.bitsft.com**|**
** *

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.