Hope you are doing fine.
This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
Writer *position located in *Saint Paul**, MN**.*
Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.
*Position Title: **Technical Writer with Desktop
*Work Location: **Saint Paul**, MN***
*Duration: 5**+ Months*
Candidates must have *BOTH* Technical Writing experience *and* 3 years of
Desktop Support experience. I know this is an odd combination, but it is
100% required to be considered. Also, candidates *must be able to do an
onsite interview*, thus must be *either local or within 100-200 miles*, no
exceptions. The client will not consider anyone who is further than 200
miles from Saint Paul, MN 55101
- *Writing policy and procedures*
- *Technical Service Documentation*
- *Desktop Support*
- *ITIL foundation*
- *Project coordination/management *
Our Client is seeking a Professional/Technical Services to assist in the
development of the process documentation of desktop support workstation
The Assistant Commissioner of Technology Management is sponsoring this
project to document and review current processes to leverage greater
efficiency. This project not only provides internal organizational clarity
but better communicates organizational structure to external stakeholders
including other state governments, consultants and prospective employees.
The objective is to aid OET project team members with the development of
desktop support procedures, policies, and services.
• Participate in on-site meetings related to processes for patch management,
new employee provisioning, computer replacement cycle, remote
control/support standards, workstation security, and computer imaging of the
Desktop Support Team as deemed appropriate by the state.
• Coordination with users for software upgrades currently in planning phases
such as Office 2007 and power management for workstations.
• Coordination with Department of Administration customers regarding
communication for their Office 2007 rollout.
• Testing and documentation of anomalies between Office 2007 and other
applications currently in use by OET staff, for example Access databases and
• Identify OET staff impacted by Access, Excel and Office incompatibilities
to facilitate expediting their Office 2007 upgrades.
• Adhere to work scope direction of the supervisor of the Desktop Support
Team of OET.
• Mentor team members and review work deliverables for accuracy and quality.
• Analyze and aid in complex integration problems and help with technology
or administrative issues.
• Work with core project team to develop and manage process documents in
order to implement best practices approaches for providing desktop support
to internal OET and other agency customers.
• Prepare for and conduct interviews with Desktop Support personnel.
• Document and maintain, with assistance of OET subject matter experts,
objectives, goals, policies, standards, guidelines, and other requirements
needed to support clear and efficient desktop support practices.
• Translate desktop support policies, guidelines, standards, procedures and
services into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target
• Maintain internal documentation library, version control, and provide
• Research industry standard procedures and make recommendations to the
project team that are intended to improve desktop support processes at the
Office of Enterprise Technology.
• Conduct compatibility testing and develop a migration plan for Access
databases and Excel workbooks in use by OET divisions.
• Provide weekly status reports and other project reporting as required.
• Compile report of all findings with recommendations for implementation.
Project Milestones and Schedule
*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*
Thanks and Regard,
*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *
Herndon, VA 20170
Phone# (703) 953 2927
Fax# 703 547 0135
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove". *
To find more about my Company please visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at