Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation Contact Details with Current
Location.

Position: Business Analysis/Mgmt
Location: Bedminster, NJ
Duration: 15 Month Contract

Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Name:
Cycle Time Improvement Initiative

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
The candidate will support Service Deployment Cycle Time & Quality Improvement
initiatives to implement innovative tools & techniques and to improve the
current end-to-end cycle-time by 50% (between Concept and GA) and improve
software quality by 20%. Candidate must have working knowledge of Telecom
market analytics, VPN/BVOIP product portfolio and supporting IT platforms.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, highly analytical and
metrics development experience, and hands-on project management skills.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Need experienced candidates only.

Milestone Dates and Deliverables Expected from Resource:
Candidate will be responsible for supporting Collaborative Requirement Sessions
(JAR/JAD), Software Requirement and Traceability Metrics and implement
innovative tools and techniques to improve software quality and reduce the
Service Delivery cycle-time. Candidate must have good communication, technical
and project management skill.

Need experienced candidates only.

Skills Inventory
Skill Experience Need
1) Systems Engineering Expert Required
2) Telecom Analytics Expert Required
3) Systems & Business Analyst Expert Required
4) Performance Measurement and Tuning Expert Desired
5) Prior PM Experience Expert Desired

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)