Good Afternoon,

Please let me know if your interested....

I have 5 openings for C Developers for a Key Client in Chicago.  Please send
me your best candidates.

•          Contracts are 3 to 6 months

•          Locals highly preferred – Candidates must be available for a F2F

•          On submittals include last 4 SS#

We need someone who can come in, understand the technical problem and then
work independently to find and remediate a condition that exists amongst a
lot of existing code.

Required Technologies

•          6 + years working with AS/400 (which is now i-series)

•          6+ years C/C++

o          All should be C developers

o          Ideally:  I-series platform experience

o          Pass generations:  “AS/400”, currently known as IBM Power chip

o          Equities trading experience is a  PLUS

o          COBOL, Java experience is also a PLUS

•          Instant Hire Scenario:  C developer for equities trading
experience or C for I-series platform, C in Cobol/Java

•          C++ not needed (not used on this I-series platform)

•          C developer on Windows/Unix will be looked at too if w/Equities
trading exp and no I-series, or C on VMS

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.