Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Automated Test Equipment Developer

Duration: 3 Months

Location: Batesville, IN

Rate: $30/HR

I highlighted the important parts.  They will interview and hire off the phone.

- Strong experience with Automated Test Equipment design and development, for
use in testing of electromechanical products down to the board level

- Expert skills with National Instruments LabWindows CVI

- Experience/knowledge of the NI suite of tools, including at least basic
understanding of LabWindows (prefer a good mix of CVI, Labview, TestStand

- Solid Programming skills for ATE development

- Ability to interview and start quickly

- Need 3 to 5 minimum years of experience in Test Engineering

- Medical Device industry experience is a plus, but definitely not a

- Project leadership experience

- The more overall Test design experience, the better (client is working with a
"typical blend of rack and stack, and OTS test equipment products and concepts
- PXI, GPIB, etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter