Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Position: Documentum Developer
Location :  NYC Local candidate to the tristate for an inperson interview.

Duration: 1 Month

Investment Banking exp. is MANDATORY. Also excellent communication skills.

*Description*: Documentum Developer that will assist our development team
with enhancing and maintaining our Documentum based application.  Developer
should be experienced in Documentum 6.0.

*Experience of following*
Documentum Foundation Services
Documentum Foundation Services Producivity Layer
Web Services
Construction of consolidated Web Services
Documentum Object Model
Branch Office Caching Services
Documentum Business Object Framework - Type Based Objects

Familiar with EMC Documentum best practices
Willing to show ownership of construction areas
Team player - with excellent communication skills
Over 5 years experience of DCTM implementation

*Skills *

Skill Tech Interview Required Mandatory Skill Required Experience Level
Date Last Used
Documentum 04-06 Yrs. 04-20-2009
Oracle 01-03 Yrs.
Unix 04-06 Yrs.