Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
the *Documentum
Developer *position located in *Water Street**, New York**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Documentum Developer*

*Work Location:                      **Water Street**, New York***

*Duration:                                 6**+ Months*

*Note: Need only local who can attend a Face to Face after a Telephonic

*Job Description:*

- Documentum Developer that will assist the Client’s development team with
enhancing and maintaining our Documentum based application.

- Developer should be experienced in Documentum 6.0.

*Experience of following:*

-         Documentum Foundation Services

-         Documentum Foundation Services Productivity Layer

-         Web Services

-         Construction of consolidated Web Services

-         Documentum Object Model

-         Branch Office Caching Services

-         Documentum Business Object Framework - Type Based Objects

-         Java

 Familiar with *EMC Documentum* best practices
Willing to show ownership of construction areas
Team player – with excellent communication skills
Over 5 years experience of *DCTM implementation*

*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit