*FOR ALL YOUR IT TRAINING NEEDS, PLEASE CALL US AT
(813)466-7406<http://training.cerebrums.in/>
*

Hi,

All below requirements are with our clients. Please ensure all candidates
submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for each
position.

*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….PLEASE RESPOND TO ram...@cerebrums.in.  *

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Rate/Salary

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Availability

Relocation

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.    *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

*Position: Apache Portlet Developer, ***

*Location: Hartford, CT. *

*Employment Type: 5 month contract to hire, *

*Rate: $40*

 *Will hire from phone screens, H-1 candidates are acceptable*

*Required Skills:*

·         Must Have Skills: 5 years of experience.

·         Strong knowledge on Portlets (Apache Pluto).

·         Solid development experience of 5 years in Java/J2EE/Portlets.

·         1 to 2 years portlets specific expertise is also required.

·         Need to know Intra portlet specification, JRS 168, 286

*Position: EDI Business Analyst / System Analyst*

* Location: Minneapolis, MN or Santa Ana, CA.*

* Employment Type: 3 month contract to hire, *

*Rate: $35/hr*

*Will hire from phone screens, H-1 candidates are acceptable.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Must Have Skills: Experience Level: 6+ Yrs

·         EDI Business Analyst / System Analyst should have experience in
Healthcare data processing. Knowledge on HIPAA / Exposure to EDI
transactions like 837 / 276-277 / 834 / 835

·         Knowledge on HIPAA transaction / Healthcare data Interchange (EDI)
is must

·         Customer’s customer facing experience

*Job Title: Network Architect*

*Work location:  Brooklyn, NJ and possible travels to downtown NYC*

*Duration:  6 months*

*Rate:  $500 per day (based on an 8 hour day)*

 *What's important for this position is the experience level to be very
high.  Ideally, they are looking for over 10 years of experience as an
architect working with MPLS, LAN/WAN, and BGP.*

*Description*: We are looking to fill up to a temporary Architecture
positions to help with the NYSE Euronext merger. Successful candidates
should have 5+ years experience in network design and architecture, and be
familiar with industry-standard protocols and design concepts. Candidates
should have experience leading teams, be self-directed, and comfortable
working with people at all levels of the organization.

For one of the positions, we are particularly looking for a candidate with
experience managing the IP addressing issues related to the merger of
several large organizations, including evaluation of the problem, proposed
resolution, reconciliation, and best practices for ongoing management.

Candidate must be technically strong with routing, switching, BGP, OSPF,
MPLS.

Platforms:  Nortel and Cisco