Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. If yes, please send me the updated resume,
contact details, availability, etc.
Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com
EDI Development is Mandatory Skill set.
*Role: Application Developer with Real time EDI Development ***
*Work Location: MI*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
Application Developer, Senior (Real-time EDI Development)
· Advanced understanding and experience in system development life
· Experienced in all aspects of conceptual and system design.
· Strong background in mainframe testing procedures including
creation of test cases/scripts, creation of test data, and validation of
· Strong workgroup coordination and communication skills are
· Mainframe background required with expert level of COBOL, JCL,
CICS, socket programming, MQSeries, DB2 and Gentran: Realtime coding
· Experience with EDI ANSI X12 data and Gentran mapping are
· Must be proficient in MS Office and Visio.
· Ideal candidate would have healthcare application experience (X12
270/271 and 276/277 formats).
*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***
*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*
*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*
Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com
gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.
Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at