Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the *SQL
SERVER APPS DBA *position located in *NJ.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **SQL SERVER APPS DBA*

*Work Location:                      **NJ*

*Duration:                               Long Term Contract***

* *

*Superior Applications DBA skills*

-          *SQL SERVER 2005* – 7 years

-          *SSIS* – 4 years

-          *Performance Tuning and optimization – 7 years (this is the most

-          *DB Replication* – 7 years

-          *Full Text Indexing* – 7 years

-          *Cubes* and *Analysis Services* – 4 years

*Do not send candidates that have a maintenance or backup and restore

*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit