*Job Title*: *Project Manager with eCommerce experience*
*Location*: Federal Way, WA
*Duration:* 6 Months
Face to Face after Telephonic Interview in WA
- Have direct B2C *eCommerce* experience, including eCommerce, *CMSs, Web
- Be able to manage (ie: hands-on lead) multiple, concurrent projects
- Have worked directly in a staffing model with matrix managed teams
across departments (they will not have a dedicated team of developers).
- Have deep understanding of web and internet related methodologies,
delivery, architecture, analytics, performance and resource models
- Have led eCommerce and related custom development or Commercial Off The
Shelf system implementations from conception and visual design through
analysis, build, QA, deployment and into a sustainment state
- Understand *nTier architectures*; the difference between *UI/UX*/design,
interaction modeling, logic & database layers.
- Have a strong understanding of what templates / artifacts best support
the necessary amount of process and be able to scale as needed.
- Understand the technology stack of web applications (but will not be
- Be able to articulate the resources necessary to build a team to manage
various projects (see above) as needed, and be able to manage the artifacts,
life cycles, methodologies, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Have hands-on, direct experience building, leading and managing a web
- Will have web design, build, operational and/or maintenance experience
- Lotus Notes (as a CMS)
- Oracle's eBusiness Suite (specifically iStore)
*Nice to have*
Stellent (CMS)-Nice to have
Thank you for your support
Y IM:siva.js...@yahoo.in <im%3asiva.js...@yahoo.in>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at