Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

 Following is a description of *Urgent Client Requirements : Business System
Location: *NY City, NY*
Duration: *8 Months +*
Rate *:      $30/Hr -$35/Hr*

*Skills / Duties : *

   - Must have Banking experience.
   - Must have experience running projects at *investment banks.*
   - Business Units include but are not limited to *Equities, FX, Prime
   Brokerage, Asset Management, Risk Management, Fixed Income*.
   - The role will require full trading lifecycle projects and generally
   require very SPECIFIC niche products.
   - May also include experience with configuration management and
   associated technologies.
   - May be referred to as Technical Delivery Manager.
   - Candidates should have completed multiple end to end trading systems
   management projects

 *Please reply with Following Details:*

 Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
 Expected Salary :
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card/ EAD/TN/ H1B):
Employer Details :

        Thanks & Regards,

      Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Phone -732-514-7730 &,    Fax : 732-875-0595     eMail:
*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute
mailing list reply  with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.