Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: UI Architect
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

Seeking a Sr. level User Experience Architect / Interactive Designer for a
major project in Houston Texas.

Qualified candidates should possess the following attributes:
Experience with activities and deliverables associated with user centered
design, software development lifecycle, and functional requirements gathering.
Professional experience as an interactive designer, user experience designer,
information architect, and/or interactive architect.
Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology,
particularly as applied to Windows desktop-based applications
Excellent communication and organizational skills - must be able to function as
a thought leader as well as an individual contributor
Professional experience leading a project team.
Experience with Application Ergonomics and Human Factors Design
Previous experience in information architecture and user-centered design and
theory
5+ years of experience centered on user interface design
Microsoft Expression Studio a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter