We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                   :   SAP Techno-Functional Analyst

Location                  :  Mason, OH

Contract Length     :  6 Months

Job Description:

*         8+ years of experience as a SAP techno-functional in Business

*         Must have SAP Business Partner (BP) exp in  Insurance industry

*         This role is part of a project implementing SAP to support Vision
Health Insurance business module.

*         SAP that support some of those functions: FS-CM (Claims
Management) and FS-CD (Collections and Disbursements).

*         Must have experience with Business Rules Framework (BRF) and
Business Data Toolkit.

*         Perform at a techno-functional level in SAP.

*         Work early in blueprint to document requirements and build
functional designs for the solutions.

*         Carry through to support any configuration or development.
Participate in system testing the new application.

*         Experience in the Health Insurance (best case) or Property &
Casualty Insurance (second choice) industry.

*         Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.