This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

*Oracle Apps DBA*

* *

*Rate - Negotiable All inclusive (local ONLY)*

*Duration -   3 months*

*LOCAL TO VA - Please do not send candidates who are open to relocate. Need
someone who is local to VA.*

*Possible Contract to Hire*

                        *US Citizen Required*

10g AS:

SSO/OID integration with EBS.

SOA/BPel and B2B - installation, configuration, and administration

BAM installation and administration.

Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM) installation and setup.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*