Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Peoplesoft Financials
Functional Consultant

Location                               :  NYC, NY

Duration                                :  12 months

Phone Hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Peoplesoft Financials Product Costing/Asset Management Functional Consultant

Need 5-7 years of Peoplesoft financials.

. PC/AM (Product Costing/Asset Management)

* Comprehensive functional skills in PS PC/AM v9.0

* Ability to develop and communicate future state *to-be* processes

* Experience developing *to-be* business processes & creating design

* Experience with integration of PC/AM/GL/AP/etc

* Experience developing functional specifications for any development items
including testing, supporting training effort, defining end-user security
requirements, and supporting end-user report development

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.