*Send resumes which are very strong in Visual basic, visual studio 2008*

to souja...@icynergyit.com

Columbus, OH

I have a 2 month need for a coder that knows Visual Basic, SQL, Visual
Studio 2008 and Windows Admin would be a plus.  This work can be done
remotely, I would like to keep the pay rate between *$40/hr (MAXXXXX) all
inclusive. * Please forward me available candidates along with their rate, I
am also looking for somebody that could start right away.