Hi Partners,

Greetingssss!!!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Position: .Net Developer / NEED LOCALS OR WHO CAN DO FACE TO FACE*
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension

*IT'S AN EXCLUSIVE REQUIREMENT TO US AND OUR CANDIDATE WILL BE INTERVIEWING
SO GOOD CHANCE OF HITTING THIS POSITION. ALL SKILLS ARE MANDATORY - PLEASE
SEND YOUR CANDIDATE'S RESUME ONLY IF THEY POSSESS ALL THE EXPERIENCE.*

*5+ yrs of .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5* design/development experience, *Web Services*,
*SMART CLIENT, SSRS and ORACLE *experience

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarmed
ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
sar...@abistechnologies.com│www.abistechnologies.com
Yahoo IM: sarmed_a...@yahoo.com